Monday, January 24, 2011

The Secret - Book by Rhonda Byrne

Today I wanted to bring you an old favorite book of mine called 'The Secret'.  I got this book in the streets in Delhi, India. An old worn out copy of the book. I was traveling and needed a book to read on the flight. What a blessing that was!

The book is not really a story or to be read from page 1 to end. You can open any page and there is something to learn and digest.

Today I am writing about Page 40, 41 in my copy of the book.

"Bob Proctor - Life can be absolutely phenomenal, and it should be, and it will be, when you start using The Secret.

This is your life, and it's been waiting for you to discover it! Up until now you may have been thinking that life is hard and a struggle, and so by the law of attraction you will have experienced life as hard and a struggle. Begin right now to shout to the universe, 'Life is so easy! Life is so good! All good things come to me!"



Karuna-> My thoughts now. My business and personal motto is 'Success is not an Accident'. Whatever we are enjoying or not enjoying now, is a result of the way we have programmed our mind. So if you want to experience a new definition of success in your life, you have to install a new program in your mind. Then you have to create desire, belief and expectancy in the new definition of success. And then you will attract it / manifest it in your reality.  Based on tons of research on mind-body connection, there is a way of defining your goals, installing them at the right levels of your mind and then using technqiues to manifest the same in your reality or one may say  attracting the same in your reality. I conduct classes and do 1X1 therapy sessions to help people to adopt this methodology.



"Jack Cansfield: Since I learnt The Secret and started applying it to my life, my life has truly become magical. I think the kind of life that everybody dreams of is one I live on a day-to-day basis. I live in a four-and-half-million-dollar mansion. I have a wife to die for. I get to vacation in all the fabulous spots of the world. I've climbed mountains, I've explored, I've been on safaris. And all of this happened, and continues to happen, because of knowing how to apply The Secret".

Karuna-> I am wondering if you have already guessed The Secret or not. I don't want to rob you of the pleasure of discovering it from the book or the movie.

I welcome your feedback on the book and what it means to you. Which phrases and quotes have been inspirational to you.

Together we can make this world a better place.

Have a fun day.

Karuna, C.Ht, M.S
http://www.kjhypnotherapycenter.com/